Someone.. to tell my secrets too..
Someone who won't judge me for the mistakes I've made, for the mistakes I will continue to make..
Who would understand me..
Who would listen to me, not just hear.
Who would say good-night 'n good-morning to me..
Who would know me better than I know myself..
Who would wipe my tears away..
Who would need me..
Who would love me for being me...!
Who would need me..
Who would love me for being me...!
I want a guy...
Who will show me off..
Who will tell me he loves me..
Who can't keep his hands off me..
Who would say the sweetest things..
Who would give me hugs infront of his friends..
Who would miss a football match on TV 'coz i was upset..
Who would make me feel like the only girl in the world..
Who would tell me I m beautiful...even when i feel awful..
Who can make me smile, even when tears are streaming down my face..
And..
MOST IMPORTANTLY...
Someone who will never give up on me..
'N would love me.. for the person I really am.....!!! (^_^)


No comments:
Post a Comment