Tuesday, 29 January 2013

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO LIVE....!!!




I'm proud to say that I have loved someone to an extent..
where I had forgot to love myself....
and survived all its heart-aching consequences.......
And I Would do It All Over Again....
The Only Difference Is "I won't Do it with the same Person
Again"....... ! ( ._.)

Second chances don't always come around.

Don't wait.. until its too late...
Life is too short for fear...
Grab what you want...by the hands...
And don't let it go.....!!!
Life can be beautiful..
Depending upon.. what you make of it...!!!

It takes time to heal...and its okay to cry..

And feel what you NEED to feel.
Never let your emotions get bottled up..
Because of what others may think of you.
Their opinion is NOT your Truth.
Feeing is Healing.
If you are going through a rough time -
Have faith....!!!!!
This phase will pass and things would get better.
You are not alone........!!!!
Never ever give up on yourself and your beautiful Soul.
You are Loved ... Loved... Loved.....!!!

Always... Just be yourself.
Never try to hide who are you are.
The only shame is to have shame.
Always question what other people tell you.
Never regret the past. It's a waste of time.
There's a reason for everything.
Every mistake, every moment of weakness,
every terrible thing that has happened to you.
Grow from it....!!!!
The only way you can ever get the respect from others is..
When you show them.. that you respect yourself and most importantly...!
Do your things and never apologize for being YOU....!!!

JUST KEEP SMILING... :):):)

FOR BEING YOURSELF.............!!! :)














No comments: