Monday, 28 January 2013

WHY BEAUTIFUL 'N INDEPENDENT GIRLS ARE SINGLE...???




> Dear Girls, 



Never care what other people think about you..
because you 
will be perfect for someone...! 

Stop worrying about your hair, your eyeliner, your lips, or
your nails...
One day you'll find the special person.. who won't care about
all that and will only want to look inside your heart...!  :)
If today you are single.... Feel The Pride......! 8-)

Yes we are single, and you gotta be really worth to change

that.....!!!

Let me tell you...
“why beautiful and independent girls are single....???”

There are times when I wake up in the middle of the night.
I 
feel so insecure, lonely and vulnerable. It feels like I need
some pampering, some love; Like I want someone to whisper
in my ear that he will always be there with me.
I look around. 
I come back to reality.
I remind myself – “I am a strong, 
independent girl,
I don’t want someone to bowl me over and

hurt me all over again” and go back to sleep.....!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes we are strong girls with big dreams and ambitions.
We 
rarely have time to think about love or be with someone.
People think we are so strong, responsible, authoritative and
aggressive.
But, there is a vulnerable and innocent girl 
beneath those layers of aggressiveness.
We yearn to fall 
into someone’s arms and feel secure.
But, we have built a 
wall around us because...
we don’t want a guy to say some 
sweet words,
stay there for few days, scrapes away the 
layers of protection..
that we have built, and then leave us;
in 
that vulnerable, innocent, broken state.
Now.. we can’t afford to 
weep for someone at the expense of our career and
ambitions.
So yes, this is the answer to the question “why are

beautiful and independent girls single....???”
Because they have 
a wall, and not everyone can break it.....! 8-) :)






ALSO CHECK :

http://diarypagesofayounggirl.blogspot.in/

http://my1stnlastlove.blogspot.in/

http://archiethesmilingpearl.blogspot.in/

http://nachodeinyaariyan.blogspot.in/

No comments: